This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

Are you an awesome developer?

We are hiring!

If you think we're doing something interesting, or if you think you can help us do our thing even better, come join us.  Your boss will be the dude who wrote Continuous Delivery, you'll get a chance to experience what Danny calls meta-Agile (or Agile Agile), and you'll really start to care about Domain-Driven Design.

Ideally we're after Java people, but at the heart of it we want people who are dead passionate about development.

Apply via the Stack Overflow Careers advert (you get extra brownie points if you mention my blog).

Comments

  1. Obviously awesome, but not really the point of this non-comment.

    I wanted to ask you whether you could share what journaling technology you are using? I am also working (software vendor) on a low latency problem in finance (but a much less sexy middle-back office problem).

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. We write our own, we're not using a library or a purchased technology. We just write to file.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled since this blog is no longer active.

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad